5 Things You Didn’t Know About Additive Manufacturing.
Editor-in-chief Peter Zelinski The manufacturers who have begun to succeed with 3D printing as a means of production are beginning to see what the ultimate impact of additive manufacturing (AM) might be.
He is giving us five ideas that were not clear before.
1. The greatest freedom might be material freedom.
2. AM will produce products you’ve never seen before.
3. AM is a logistics solution.
4. AM will alter how we think about quality.
5. AM is interrelated with machining.