Seven Tech ETFs that have exposure to 3D printing companies and have survived the recent turmoil:
- 3D Printing ETF (PRNT)
- The Exponential ETF (XTN)
- iShares Robotics and Artificial Intelligence ETF (IRBO)
- First Trust Nasdaq Technology Dividend Index Fund (TDIV)
- Invesco Dynamic Networking ETF (PXQ)
- Invesco WilderHill Clean Energy ETF (PBW)
- Global X Lithium & Battery Tech ETF (LIT)
These ETFs have exposure to 3D printing companies and other companies in related technology sectors. As with any investment, it’s essential to research and understands the risks involved.
Do you think the recent market turmoil has created buying opportunities in the 3D printing sector, and if so, how are you taking advantage of those opportunities?
This entry was posted in 3D/4D/5D Printing emergence., AI Tech/Innovation/Robotics/3D Printing/Business. and tagged 3D printing companies high growth., and if so, Do you think the recent market turmoil has created buying opportunities in the 3D printing sector, how are you taking advantage of those opportunities?, What role do you think the affordability and accessibility of 3D printers is playing in the growth of 3D printing companies?.