Earn Money with 3D Printer

Link Posted on Updated on

Earn Money with 3D Printer

We love 3d printers. We like to watch videos but don’t know how to earn money with 3d printer. My Community Treasures  are so enthusiast, they really like 3d printers and use it as a professional.

Today we are starting how to earn money with 3d printer i hope you will like it. 🙂

Advertisements

8 thoughts on “Earn Money with 3D Printer

vanecekmartin said:
    April 12, 2017 at 2:07 pm

I think is almost impossible to earn money with normal home 3D printer few dollars yes but not so much..

Liked by 1 person

babl responded:
      April 12, 2017 at 8:57 pm

Yes you are right. Everything in the beginning looks like impossible. Or less money ,hard work. Thank you so much for asking, we can improve more and more if lots of people will like 3d printer and use 3d printed things. 🙂

answersinessays said:
    March 15, 2017 at 8:53 pm

Hi guys! I am interested in getting a 3d printer for my own little hobbies. But I am not sure which to get…

I went to Shapeways.com and found some ideas for things I can make. However, these things are quite… detailed (such as the Celtic Dice). What do you think would be the cheapest 3d printer that can print things with a lot of detail?

Thanks guys!

Liked by 1 person

babl responded:
      March 16, 2017 at 7:57 pm

Thanks for asking. 3D Printers are not so expensive, and some are expensive. We have variety of choice. I think inexpensive printers also can print detailed things. But we have to make those things smooth and shiny to have perfection.:)

answersinessays said:
        March 16, 2017 at 8:01 pm

I have been looking into the Micro 3D Printer for something to do instead of playing video games. With your advice in mind, I think that the M3D should meet my needs, should I decide to put some money in it…

Liked by 1 person

babl responded:
          March 16, 2017 at 8:07 pm

Thanks you liked it. I really appreciate it. I can not advice you to spend money. Unless you really really like it. You can see your budget. Their is my new post is coming soon, so please browse it. May be it will help. 🙂

Liked by 1 person

babl responded:
          March 16, 2017 at 8:10 pm

I like to learn about 3D Printing. This is the reason i am spending my time on it. I am glad you have interest in 3D Printers. 🙂

Liked by 1 person

babl responded:
      March 16, 2017 at 8:00 pm

For 3D Printers. I have a post, it will tell you what u need for 3d Printing. I hope you will find helpful. 🙂

Liked by 1 person